We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

download the scheduled job

Hi

I have scheduled an export job wgich is at 5:00 AM every morning for a dataset. Today morning when I see the scheduled job I see that this export jopb has been fired and I see next firing time as 5:00 AM with tomorrows date. But how do I download thwe data set which has been fired at 5:00 AM toda?

Kindly help me out

Best regards

Comments

• abertuzziabertuzzi Posts: 51
    Charu,
    to download the export file generated:
    Browse Tasks > Administration: Jobs
    Choose "View all Export Data Jobs"
    Locate your job and click the View icon
    Read the Action/Message text for possible errors reported
    In the job excution log, click on the hyperlinks included in the Action/Message text (e.g. You can access your tab-delimited file .) You can access your ODM 1.3 w/OpenClinica Extension XML file .)
    I hope it helps,
    Armando

I
    Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:54 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] download the scheduled job
    Hi

I have scheduled an export job wgich is at 5:00 AM every morning for a dataset. Today morning when I see the scheduled job I see that this export jopb has been fired and I see next firing time as 5:00 AM with tomorrows date. But how do I download thwe data set which has been fired at 5:00 AM toda?

Kindly help me out

Best regards
This discussion has been closed.