We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Time line Follow back

I am a new user of Openclinica. I am starting the configuration process. Does anyone have information on how OC handles Time Line Follow Backs or (TLFB).. Your help is appreciated.
Aldwin

Comments

• kristiakesourcekristiakesource Posts: 133
    Hi Aldwin,

As far as I remember from my time at the Karolinska Institute this method is mainly a statistical model to treat data from patient diaries, one good example can be found in the study by Wennberg & Bohman in German J Psychiatry 1998; 2: 62-68. I cannot see any difficulties in collecting data in OpenClinica to support such studies. One way is to collect the data by PDA (IPHONE or any other smartphone) and load the data automatically into OpenClinca. That works very well.

Regards

Krister
    Sent: 11 May 2011 21:32
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Time line Follow back

I am a new user of Openclinica. I am starting the configuration process. Does anyone have information on how OC handles Time Line Follow Backs or (TLFB).. Your help is appreciated.
    Aldwin
This discussion has been closed.