Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Automatic DDE

Hello all,

A few weeks we have started data entry of a new study.
We encountered a problem that repeated at least three time; during the Initial Data entry the 'First Data Entry Person' hits the save button and by doing so both the Initial and Second data entry are marked as completed with the same user name.
This scenario is not reasonable considering that the interval between the first and the second data entry is defined to last at least 12 hours and even if the 'Data Entry Person' accidently hits the save button twice the program should restrict him from doing so.

I attached below a screen shot from the Audit log:

Thanks and good day,

Liora

Comments

• lioraboliorabo Posts: 55
    I forgot to mention that the version I am using is 3.1.
    Have anyone encountered a similar problem and could advise me a proper solution?

Liora
    Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:21 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Automatic DDE

Hello all,

A few weeks we have started data entry of a new study.
    We encountered a problem that repeated at least three time; during the Initial Data entry the 'First Data Entry Person' hits the save button and by doing so both the Initial and Second data entry are marked as completed with the same user name.
    This scenario is not reasonable considering that the interval between the first and the second data entry is defined to last at least 12 hours and even if the 'Data Entry Person' accidently hits the save button twice the program should restrict him from doing so.

I attached below a screen shot from the Audit log:

Thanks and good day,

Liora

Untitled attachment 00010.txt
This discussion has been closed.