We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Unable to delete add entry records in OC 311

Hi,

I am not able to delete add entry records (repeating forms) after entering data (saving) in them.
The ‘X’ button for delete is not visible.

Anybody else facing the same issue, Is there a change in functionality ?

Regards
Gopal.V

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hello Gopal,

This is expected behaviour since 3.1.
    I thought it was a bug, but I got this answer from Paul Galvin:

Hi Gerben,
    This is the expected result for 3.1. Once data has been entered in a repeating group, the row can never be removed from the UI. The user must physically remove the values from each of the fields in the repeating group, and provide a reason for change if that configuration is set for the study.
    Based on user feedback with the previous implementation of repeating groups and reason for change we believed this would be the best course of action. In the future, we might allow the X button again but put a simple strike-through the row rather than hiding it from view like we did in versions 3.0.x and earlier.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Gopal V
    Verzonden: vrijdag 30 december 2011 11:23
    Aan: [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Unable to delete add entry records in OC 311

Hi,

I am not able to delete add entry records (repeating forms) after entering data (saving) in them.
    The ‘X’ button for delete is not visible.

Anybody else facing the same issue, Is there a change in functionality ?

Regards
    Gopal.V
This discussion has been closed.