We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Secondary ID

Is it possible to set a secondary ID for a subject when you create them in the system? I’m trying to determine the best way of allowing a user to add subjects to a group that lets them know that no follow-up data will be done for a specific subject.

Thank you.

Joshua Drignat
Research Informatics Core
614-722-2505
Fax: 614-722-2897
Nationwide Children's Research Institute
[email protected]

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Comments

• suresh.tsuresh.t Posts: 44
    There is a secondary id field available in the ‘Add Subject’ page. I am not sure if that’s what you are looking for.
    Suresh
    Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 3:11 PM
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: [Users] Secondary ID. .

Is it possible to set a secondary ID for a subject when you create them in the system? I’m trying to determine the best way of allowing a user to add subjects to a group that lets them know that no follow-up data will be done for a specific subject.

Thank you.

Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    [email protected]

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.
    Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
  • drignatjdrignatj Posts: 17
    Suresh,
    Yes, that is the ID that I'm looking for.
    With that being said, is there any way to have the Secondary ID be part of the Add New Subject pop-up window (when the link is clicked on the Subject Matrix page)? That way I can be sure that users will always have the ability to add the Secondary ID when they add new subjects to the system.
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    [email protected]
    -----Original Message-----
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:22:07 -0500
    To: "'[email protected]'"
    Subject: Re: [Users] Secondary ID
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
    There is a secondary id field available in the 'Add Subject' page. I am not sure if that's what you are looking for.
    Suresh
    Is it possible to set a secondary ID for a subject when you create them in the system? I'm trying to determine the best way of allowing a user to add subjects to a group that lets them know that no follow-up data will be done for a specific subject.
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    [email protected]
  • suresh.tsuresh.t Posts: 44
    Sorry, Joshua. I don't know of a way to do that.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 3:36 PM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Secondary ID. .
    Suresh,
    With that being said, is there any way to have the Secondary ID be part of the Add New Subject pop-up window (when the link is clicked on the Subject Matrix page)? That way I can be sure that users will always have the ability to add the Secondary ID when they add new subjects to the system.
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    [email protected]
    There is a secondary id field available in the 'Add Subject' page. I am not sure if that's what you are looking for.
    Suresh
    Is it possible to set a secondary ID for a subject when you create them in the system? I'm trying to determine the best way of allowing a user to add subjects to a group that lets them know that no follow-up data will be done for a specific subject.
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    [email protected]rens.org
  • albelomalbelom Posts: 19
    Hi Joshua,
    You will find this option in the tasks/build study/create study/study parameters configuration section of OC. Your also able to create a secondary ID from the subject record itself by selecting the "study subject record" and clicking on the edit record option.
    Or you may want to create groups within OC that can be assigned also at the time of record creation. You will find that option under tasks/build study/create subject group classes.
    Hope that helps.
    Maria R. Albelo, MA
    Data Management Associate
    Molecular NeuroImaging, LLC and
    Institute for Neurodegenerative Disorders
    [email protected]
    Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:43 PM
    Sorry, Joshua. I don't know of a way to do that.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 3:36 PM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Secondary ID. .
    Suresh,
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    Nationwide Children's Research Institute [email protected]
    Suresh
    Thank you.
    Joshua Drignat
    614-722-2505
    Nationwide Children's Research Institute [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.