We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Link to another CRF

Hello everybody,

I’m wondering If anyone can help me with using link in my CRF.
At the end of each CRF I have a question if there was any Concomitant medication, Adverse event, Serious averse event. Is there any way how to put direct link to CM or AE CRF? So I will have question „Was there any AE? YES/NO. If Yes, please click on this LINK and fill in all details.

I know it is possible to use link for external calculations, but can’t find any solution that will help me with link to another CRF (in the same study, of course).

Many thanks for any help!

Zuzana Doupovcová
Data Manager
ADDS
cell: +420 602 565 722
tel.: +420 532 195 997
email: [email protected]

Comments

• Hello everybody,

At the end of each CRF I have a question if there was any Concomitant medication, Adverse event, Serious averse event. Is there any way how to put direct link to CM or AE CRF? So I will have question „Was there any AE? YES/NO. If Yes, please click on this LINK and fill in all details.

I know it is possible to use link for external calculations, but can’t find any solution that will help me with link to another CRF (in the same study, of course).

Zuzana Doupovcová
    Data Manager
    ADDS
  • JanusJanus Posts: 260
    Hi Zuzana,
    AFAIK, this is not possible, as links in the CRFs are statically typed in the CRF definition file (.xls), so they won't differ between Study Subjects.
    Best regards,
    Janus
    "Zuzana Doupovcova"
    Sent by: [email protected]
    17-09-2012 13:42
    Please respond to
    [email protected]

To
    cc

Subject
    [Users] Link to another CRF

Hello everybody,

Zuzana Doupovcová
    Data Manager
    ADDS
This discussion has been closed.