We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Email with export from filled AE form

Hi to all,

I have another question – we have eCRF for AE/SAE reporting. We need to solve the situation, when this eCRF will be filled by investigator, so Open clinica will notify someone on sponsor site by email, to let them know about the AE/SAE. And they asked us, wheter there is any possible way to send them email with export from filled AE/SAE form. Or if there is posibility to send them direct link to this filled form, so they can make print screen of it.
I know it is possible to set up export using job in OC, which will fire at some Schedule time, but how to set something like this only in case the form has been filled (and not every day, week or month, asi it is set in job action) ???
Thanks a lot for any help!

Zuzana Doupovcová
Data Manager
ADDS
cell: +420 602 565 722
tel.: +420 532 195 997
email: [email protected]

P Think of nature ... Do you really need to print out this e-mail?

ADDS is a leading European CRO and CSO, offering full coverage of Phase I to IV clinical trials and late-phase studies for drugs and medical devices as well as complete Vigilance and Risk Management services - accompanying the product from its first day of conception until the late phases of its life cycle. Being a member of JSW-CI, a pan-European provider of global clinical research solutions, we are present across Europe: Western, Central and Eastern Europe including Russia. For further information, please feel free to contact us.
ADDS, Jana Uhra 10, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, tel: +420 532 195 996, fax: +420 532 195 966

Popis: ADDSnewlogo2012
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any attachments from ADDS may contain confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for the recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify the sender of the original message.

Comments

• Hi to all,

I have another question – we have eCRF for AE/SAE reporting. We need to solve the situation, when this eCRF will be filled by investigator, so Open clinica will notify someone on sponsor site by email, to let them know about the AE/SAE. And they asked us, wheter there is any possible way to send them email with export from filled AE/SAE form. Or if there is posibility to send them direct link to this filled form, so they can make print screen of it.
    I know it is possible to set up export using job in OC, which will fire at some Schedule time, but how to set something like this only in case the form has been filled (and not every day, week or month, asi it is set in job action) ???

Zuzana Doupovcová
    Data Manager
    ADDS

ADDS is a leading European CRO and CSO, offering full coverage of Phase I to IV clinical trials and late-phase studies for drugs and medical devices as well as complete Vigilance and Risk Management services - accompanying the product from its first day of conception until the late phases of its life cycle. Being a member of JSW-CI, a pan-European provider of global clinical research solutions, we are present across Europe: Western, Central and Eastern Europe including Russia. For further information, please feel free to contact us.
    ADDS, Jana Uhra 10, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic, tel: +420 532 195 996, fax: +420 532 195 966

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This message and any attachments from ADDS may contain confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for the recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify the sender of the original message.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Zuzanna,

Maybe this link can help you get started:
    http://www.trialdatasolutions.com/tds/howto/sendingmails.jsp
    If you need something completely different, let us know.
    Kind egards,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Zuzana Doupovcova
    Verzonden: maandag 24 september 2012 16:49
    Aan: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Email with export from filled AE form

Hi to all,

Zuzana Doupovcová
    Data Manager
    ADDS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
  • Dear Gerben,

Thank You very much, earlier we had some issues with sending email notifications through OpenClinica, but now it is okay and this link You send me is exactly what I need. So thanks a lot!

Zuzana
    Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:14 PM
    To: use[email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] Email with export from filled AE form

Hi Zuzanna,

Maybe this link can help you get started:
    http://www.trialdatasolutions.com/tds/howto/sendingmails.jsp
    If you need something completely different, let us know.
    Kind egards,

Gerben Rienk

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens Zuzana Doupovcova
    Verzonden: maandag 24 september 2012 16:49
    Aan: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] Email with export from filled AE form

Hi to all,

Zuzana Doupovcová
    Data Manager
    ADDS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This discussion has been closed.