We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

notes and discrepancies

In Openclinica 2 or 3 is there anyway when looking at the list of all notes and discrepancies to go directly to the pertinent field in question to make a change?

inspire logo
Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
CRA
InspireMD
3 Menorat Hameor
Tel Aviv, Israel
03-6917691, ext 222
057-333-9603

Comments

• Hi Miriam,
    Once a page is marked complete, you can use the notes and discrepancies module and the reply to thread button on the ND detail listing to take you directly to the CRF page and field for the discrepancy. If the page isn't marked complete, you can only view the page.
    Best,
    Mark Paul
    StatWorks
    Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 7:26 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] notes and discrepancies
    In Openclinica 2 or 3 is there anyway when looking at the list of all notes and discrepancies to go directly to the pertinent field in question to make a change?

inspire logo
    Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
    CRA
    InspireMD
    3 Menorat Hameor
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    03-6917691, ext 222
    057-333-9603
  • Hi Miriam,
    Once a page is marked complete, you can use the notes and discrepancies module and the reply to thread button on the ND detail listing to take you directly to the CRF page and field for the discrepancy. If the page isn't marked complete, you can only view the page.
    Best,
    Mark Paul
    StatWorks
    Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 7:26 AM
    Subject: [Users] notes and discrepancies

inspire logo
    Miriam Ivenshitz, Ph.D
    CRA
    InspireMD
    3 Menorat Hameor
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    03-6917691, ext 222
    057-333-9603
  • Hi,
    I notice that in the Notice and Discrepancies tab, all discrepancies, regardless of the user it is assigned to is visible. Is this by design? I thought only the discrepancies assigned to the current logged in user is of interest to the user. Could this be configured somehow?
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
  • Sorry to have asked the question without referring to the documentation. I understand this is by design and we can get to the discrepancies assigned to the current user using the link from the home page.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 10:24 AM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Notes and Discrepancies. .

Hi,
    I notice that in the Notice and Discrepancies tab, all discrepancies, regardless of the user it is assigned to is visible. Is this by design? I thought only the discrepancies assigned to the current logged in user is of interest to the user. Could this be configured somehow?
    Thanks,
    Suresh

Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
This discussion has been closed.