We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Calling all OpenClinica Users - 2013 Usage Survey

rrittbergrrittberg adminPosts: 109 admin
Hi all.
We need your help! To effectively gather information on the worldwide use of the OpenClinica software platform, your input is crucial. Please take this very short survey and we will donate $2, on your behalf, to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We will share the level of support for St. Jude's after we wrap up.
Thank you for representing the growing OpenClinica community and for your part in making the world a healthier place.
Warm Regards,
Rob Rittberg

Comments

• rrittbergrrittberg admin Posts: 109 admin
    Hi all.
    We need your help! To effectively gather information on the worldwide use of the OpenClinica software platform, your input is crucial. Please take this very short survey and we will donate $2, on your behalf, to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We will share the level of support for St. Jude's after we wrap up.
    Thank you for representing the growing OpenClinica community and for your part in making the world a healthier place.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
  • Happy to take the survey if you could please send the link.
    Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:42 PM
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Calling all OpenClinica Users - 2013 Usage Survey

Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
    What a dolt - no link on my original email - please accept my apologies all. And, please take the survey 8)
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWR2CMF
    Rob
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg | OpenClinica, LLC
    Communications Manager
    Direct: 781.547.8416
    [email protected] | www.openclinica.com
    On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Rob Rittberg wrote:
    Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
    What a dolt - no link on my original email - please accept my apologies all. And, please take the survey 8)
    Rob
    Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager
    Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
  • kristiakkristiak ✭✭✭ Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    Hi Rob,

I would be interesting if you would share the results of the survey!

Best regards

Krister
    Sent: den 27 september 2013 01:22
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Calling all OpenClinica Users - 2013 Usage Survey

Rob

Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager

Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
    Krister,
    I definitely will. The is relevant to everyone. I need a larger population response for quality data, can you assist in spreading the word?
    Enjoy the weekend!
    Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager
    On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Krister Kristianson wrote:
    Hi Rob,

Best regards

Krister

Rob

Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager

Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
  • tdpurnattdpurnat Posts: 126
    I cannot answer on behalf of two of my clients, because you expect "1 or more projects" to be planned for implementation in OC in the next year. We don't plan any new projects, and this prevents me from saving and submitting the survey. "0" is not the allowed answer. Please fix if you want to also have responses from users who are not adding new studies every year to the system.
    Tina
    ----------
    Why are my emails so terse? emailcharter.org
    2013/10/5 Krister Kristianson
    Hi Rob,

Best regards

Krister

Rob

Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager

Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
    Thank you Tina.
    You can enter 0 for the fields. I have the form setup for 0 or greater in the numeric fields. I just took the survey and entered all zeros to test it out and it worked as expected.
    Let me know if you have any additional problems.
    Thanks again!
    Rob
    On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Tina D Purnat wrote:
    I cannot answer on behalf of two of my clients, because you expect "1 or more projects" to be planned for implementation in OC in the next year. We don't plan any new projects, and this prevents me from saving and submitting the survey. "0" is not the allowed answer. Please fix if you want to also have responses from users who are not adding new studies every year to the system.
    Tina
    ----------
    Why are my emails so terse? emailcharter.org
    2013/10/5 Krister Kristianson
    Hi Rob,

Best regards

Krister

Rob

Warm Regards,
    Communications Manager

Hi all.
    Warm Regards,
    Rob Rittberg
This discussion has been closed.