We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

openclinica on the window server 2008

Dear All,
I have installed openclinica on the window server 2008 there everything is working well. But the issue is When I am typing on Browser ie: 192.???.?.45:8080/openlinica on another computer (data entry) I cannot see Openclinica.
Can someone give me help for that?
Duali

Comments

• dualdual Posts: 16
    Dear All,
    I have installed openclinica on the window server 2008 there everything is working well. But the issue is When I am typing on Browser ie: 192.???.?.45:8080/openlinica on another computer (data entry) I cannot see Openclinica.
    Can someone give me help ?
    Duali
  • bbuijingbbuijing Posts: 7
    Default openclinica is installed in localhost/OpenClinica (note the characters in caps). Tomcat is case sensitive, so try 192.???.?.45:8080/OpenClinica.
    If not, try if you can at least reach the server by ping, if that doesn't work, contact your network admin for help.
    Regards,
    Bjorn Buijing
    Sent: woensdag 16 oktober 2013 12:42
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] openclinica on the window server 2008

Dear All,

Can someone give me help ?

Duali
  • Hi Mohamed,
    1. First, check that you can access the application from localhost.
    2. If yes, then make sure that your Firewall (on Windows Server 2008) has appropriate port open for inbound traffic.
    Good luck.
    -Samudra
    On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Mohamed Duali wrote:
    Dear All,
    Duali
  • ColinSuttonColinSutton Posts: 31
    You should be typing http://192.???.?.45:8080/OpenClinica/
    Note the upper case O and C
    Regards,
    Colin
    Sent: Wednesday, 16 October 2013 9:05 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] openclinica on the window server 2008
    Dear All,
    Duali
    Scanned by MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.m86security.com
    Hi,
    Now it is working, the issue was the firewall.
    Thank you for all your assistance.
    Moh
    De : Samudra Vijay
    À : Mohamed Duali ; [email protected]
    Envoyé le : Mercredi 16 octobre 2013 12h17
    Objet : Re: [Users] openclinica on the window server 2008
    Hi Mohamed,
    2. If yes, then make sure that your Firewall (on Windows Server 2008) has appropriate port open for inbound traffic.
    Good luck.
    -Samudra
    Dear All,
    Duali
    Hi,
    Now it is working, the issue was the firewall.
    Thank you for all your assistance.
    Moh
    De : Samudra Vijay
    À : Mohamed Duali ; [email protected]
    Envoyé le : Mercredi 16 octobre 2013 12h17
    Objet : Re: [Users] openclinica on the window server 2008
    Hi Mohamed,
    Good luck.
    -Samudra
    Dear All,
    Duali
  • Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Hi
    Did you check it first by trying

http://locahost:8080/OpenClinica at the server machine.

If on the server, it is opening the openclinica page, then next thing to check, that you are able to ping the server ip from the machine , you want to run openclinica.

Hope this helps.

Manoj
    On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Mohamed Duali wrote:
    Dear All,
    Duali
This discussion has been closed.