We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Developers] Blocking Users form accessing Some Events

Hi Brian,

If you have your subjects assigned to sites, you can hide the CRFs in any given event: Build Study à Create Sites (View) à Edit. At the bottom of the page, under Update Site Event Definitions, select the event that you want to hide the CRF and check Hide CRF.

A user logged into that site would still be able to see the event, but they would not be able to view the CRF. Of course, normal subject-site restrictions apply here, so it can be fairly limiting.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Joe
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:59 AM
To: users; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Developers] Blocking Users form accessing Some Events

Hey Team;
Any help please.
Regards;
Brian
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Brian Mutinda wrote:
Hi Team;
I am worried if there is a way I can block some users from viewing some events in Open Clinica.
This is because the study has field workers blinded form seeing some data for Study participants Like Screening and Vaccination but they can enter Some data like PCR Pricks.

I urgently need this solution so I will highly appreciate the support provided.

Regards;
Brian

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have inadvertently received this message and delete it from your computer system.

Comments

• jesus.morenojesus.moreno Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    Hi,
    Though it is very useful  an specific CRF to an user, I miss the capability to hide the whole event. I beg OpenClinica developers to include this funtion in the following releases because It might be a valuable improvement for our clinical trials.
    Best regards
    Jesus
  • lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens ✭✭✭ Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Hi Jesus,

A good way to get your opinion on features counted is to make an
    openclinica jira account and either create a feature request ticket or vote
    for an existing ticket that represents what you want. They also consider
    patches if you happen to write the feature.

Best regards,
    Lindsay
This discussion has been closed.