We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

How to install bulk loader extension on OpenClinica

agthumoeagthumoe Posts: 14
edited November 2014 in Installation & Setup
Can anyone give me an instruction how to install bulk loader extension on open clinica.

Cheers

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    via Email
  • agthumoeagthumoe Posts: 14
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for your comment. I've already seen that link. It shows the work flow and how to use it. But, it doesn't contain any instruction how to install bulkloader extension on open clinica.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 833 ✭✭✭
    Hi
    I'm not sure if this bulkloader is still maintained. On other pages of the wiki that you mention references are made to OpenClinica 1.2, which is some time ago now.
    You might consider trying the OCDataImporter:
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
  • agthumoeagthumoe Posts: 14
    Hi Gerben,

Thanks for your comments. Is there any alternative for OCDataImporter to run on Linux. Coz, looks like that OCDataImporter needs dot net framework and our openclinica is runing on Cent OS. It would be great if I can get any extension (which support linux) to import CSV format.

Cheers
    Moe
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 833 ✭✭✭
    The OCDataImporter is a standalone utility, which runs on Windows. From an OC-point of view it uses the normal ODM-Import, in combination with web-services. Did you already have these installed?
This discussion has been closed.