I am struggling to access open clinica on my Mac (Os X Yosemite). I have installed virtual box but cannot seem to find the correct ip address to go beyond point 5 below. Please could someone advise me?
- Open VirtualBox.
- Open "Import Appliance..." from the File menu.
- Now browse to the location where you downloaded the ova file and select it and click "Open".
- Once imported, you can press "Start" to start the OpenClinica virtual machine
- Login using user name root and password clinica. Find the ip address of the virtual machine using ifconfigcommand inside the virtual machine. If the network is not up (ping google.com to find out). You might have to adjust your network settings (default is bridged) within VirtualBox and run service network restart to restart your virtual machine network service. Confirm you have network running correctly before proceeding to the next step.
- Go to http://ip-address:8080/OpenClinica/ where ip-address should be replaced by the actual ip address you found out using ifconfig in the previous step.
- You should be able to see the OpenClinica login page. Login using root as username and 12345678 as password. You will be prompted to change your password immediately.