We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

For input string "2,2"

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
I have run into a strange problem with OC 3.5. When ever I try to extract data from the database I get the follwing error messages regardles of what type of extract I do. :

"The extract data job failed with the message:
For input string: "2,2"
More information may be available in the log files."

This happens on two different Windows Server 2008 R2 servers installations, but when I try the same identical database running on WINDOWS 7 prof or WINDOWS 8.1 it works fine. Everything else is identical, Java versions and Tomcat
I have attached the relevant logfiles if that could be of any help to you "gurus" that understands this sort of language. :)

Regards

Krister
Tagged:

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    The log files
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Krister,
    Did you set the country- and language-settings in the java tab of tomcat?
    -Duser.language=en
    -Duser.country=US
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
    via Email
    Hi Gerben,

No I did not, the problem is that the servers are not managed by me but by an IT group responsible for all the servers. On my local systems I always set them up my self. Then I never have t modify the java tab. How do I find this?

Regards

Krister
    via Email
    Sorry Gerben to disturb you on your vacation but if you could just tell me where to find the file where to set the language

Have a nice vacation

Regards

Krister
    via Email
    Hi Gerben,

Your hints put me on the right track! I reconfigured the servers from scratch, reinstalled JAVA and Tomcat and now it works as expected. Thanks again for pointing the language issue out to me.

Best regards

Krister
This discussion has been closed.