We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Ooops an Error has occured

I have a database in 3.6 with 10 events SSL encryption and everything looked normal until I started to install CRF's. The CRF have been validated, installed and work fine in other OC databases. But when I try to install any CRF I get the strange "Oops! An error has occurred". To make sure this is not a database problem I exported the datavase and installed on a laptop. No problem, all the forms installed. Then I reinstalled the database on the initial server with all the new forms. The forms work fine but when I tried to install additional forms I get the "Oops" error again.
Any idea what this is. Time is of essence since we are starting a large international trial next week and now we cannot get the production database to work!

Comments

• kkrumliankkrumlian Posts: 25
    Is there a chance you could send us the logs ?

Krikor
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    I have attached the log files for those of you who understand these
    I only sent those from my last attempt to add CRF's, here are all the log files, including the WS log files. I have never seen this error before! Have you?
  • ebsebs Posts: 137 ✭✭
    The stderr file contains the error:

"org.akaza.openclinica.exception.OpenClinicaSystemException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. C:\oc\Tomcat\temp\upload__101652d5_1503e8cd105__8000_00000001.tmp (The system cannot find the path specified)"

You could try emptying the C;\oc\Tomcat\temp folder and trying again.

Cheers
    Eric
    via Email
    Thanks Eric, I'll try that!!

Best wishes

Krister
    via Email
    Hi Eric,

I found no C:/oc/tomcat/temp directory. Thus I created one and voila! It worked.

Thanks a lot for your sharp yes

Best wishes

Krister
  • ebsebs Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Hi Krister,

Fantastic!

Good luck with your production launch next week.

Cheers
    Eric
    via Email
    Thanks Eric,

Cheers

Krister
  • kkrumliankkrumlian Posts: 25
    Hello Krister,

Glad you have solved the problem & thank you Eric for helping. Are you on linux or windows ?

Krikor
    via Email
    Yes it was a simple fix once you knew what to do, I do not know why the TEMP folder wasn't there!

Regards

Krister
This discussion has been closed.