We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Where do I find "Modules" in the "Tasks" "Build Stúdy"

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
I have installed 3.7, no problems, but when I tried to follow the instructions in "1) Activate and Build OpenClinica Participate" I don't get beyond item 2). i.e I can't find the "Modules" section!! Have I missed something during the installation?
Best regards
Krister

Comments

• toskriptoskrip Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Hey,

you cannot activate OpenClinica Participate on your local installation. Participate requires access to participate portal which is currently only provided for enterprise customers running hosted version of OpenClinica.

There is currently ongoing work dedicated to enable to connect OpenClinica to any OpenRosa compliant clients like e.g. enketo-express. OC 3.7 already provides quite complete API to make this possible however, it is still not that far that standard administrator user will be able to setup this on its own. Changes in the source code and some additional development is required to be able to nicely connect OC with enketo-express. So to speak developer will be able to accomplish this but it is a little bit too much for power user or administrator.

best

Tomas
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Thanks Tomas, for the update. Hope it won't be too long. Can't wait to start using it. I was involved with the testing of the hosted version back in March/April but we could not afford the solution that was offered to us.

Best
    Krister
This discussion has been closed.