I have a vps Linux x64 (v2.6.18; CentOS 6.7). I am in the process of installing OpenClinica on it.
So far, I have (following the instructions) installed Java and Tomcat. However, when I try to install
Postgres typing as root at the command line this
./postgresql* --mode text
I get the frustrating message below.
Error running /tmp/postgresql_installer/getlocales.sh :
/bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied
What I have already checked
1) the first line of getlocales.sh has '#!/bin/sh' in it
2) there is a link sh -> bash* at /bin[email protected]
[/bin]# ls -l sh lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 4 Nov 14 12:29 sh -> bash*
3) sestatus is DISABLED in my system
4) I gave chmod a+x permission to postgres*.bin before I ran it.
5) I have even tried to run postgres*.bin from ~/ with no success.