We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

OC blog RSS content

toskriptoskrip Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
Hi,

did something happen to RSS content of OpenClinica blog? A week or two ago I have noticed that OC is no longer able to retrieve and display RSS news from OC blog on login page.

Tomas
Tagged:

Comments

• ccollinsccollins Posts: 383 admin
    via Email
    Hi Tomas,

It was due to an encryption change on the wordpress side. Warren and Krikor
    are working on options. If you have any ideas let them know.

Best
    Cal

> We’ve isolated the problem to a new “Let’s Encrypt” root certificate being
    > used by Wordpress. We are able to get the feed to load if we use JDK
    > 1.8.0_77 and HTTPS, but not with our current application setup using JDK
    > 1.7.0_71 and HTTP. A discussion of this can be viewed here:
    >
    >
    > https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/will-the-cross-root-cover-trust-by-the-default-list-in-the-jdk-jre/134
    >
    > So…this leaves us trying to figure out if there is a way to modify the
    > theme with a plugin or code that will allow the old HTTP RSS feed from the
    > blog. Any thoughts or ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,,
    >
    > Warren
    >

>
  • toskriptoskrip Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Ahh I see... let's encrypt... When I find some time I will look at it, maybe I will find a way. Or maybe RSS reader class in OC needs a bit of maintenance, I remember that some years ago I had troubles to hook it on my own RSS source.

T
  • Minariko76Minariko76 Posts: 1
    In the modern time the success of the business depends on the effective marketing strategies so you have to focus on running the effective marketing campaigns. I am so happy that we are getting really good results with social media platforms and PPC Management techniques.