Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

backing up files

What is the best method of backing up the OpenClinca data? Backing up just the Postgres database, or is there a more involved procedure? Is there an automatic backup function within OpenClinica?
L. Berk

Comments

• I dont know, i ll investigate and then i ll have an answer.
    Bye.
    2006/11/18, L Berk :
    What is the best method of backing up the OpenClinca data? Backing up just the Postgres database, or is there a more involved procedure? Is there an automatic backup function within OpenClinica?
    L. Berk
  • jaronjaron Posts: 30
    It is important to also remember to archive and back up your data directory. This directory contains all of the CRF original and template designs, as well as all of the exported datasets. This is the directory specified by the filePath property in datainfo.properties.

- Jaron
    Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:57 AM
    To: Francisco Cuevas; L Berk
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: HA: [Users] backing up files

In the past, we have typically done something like pg_dump to isolate all the data into a .SQL file, and then re-inserted that data to rebuild a database. You can manipulate the command to save data only, and keep all data in the form of INSERTs only. If you need more information, I can dig up some sample commands and you can try them out on your own instance of OpenClinica.

Hope that helps,
    Tom

От: [email protected] от имени Francisco Cuevas
    Отправлено: Вс, 19.11.2006 18:59
    Кому: L Berk
    Копия: [email protected]
    Тема: Re: [Users] backing up files
    I dont know, i ll investigate and then i ll have an answer.
    Bye.
    2006/11/18, L Berk :
    L. Berk
This discussion has been closed.