We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Ref:Open clinica

Hi,
To install Open clinical what type of processor is required because while installing JDK version 1.4.2.12,plz let me know the exact requirements
--
Thanks
Srinivas Baithi

Comments

• Cal CollinsCal Collins Posts: 111
    Srinivas,

Our system requirements are listed on the followng page:
    http://www.openclinica.org/page.php?pid=133

We do not specify a minimum processor requirement.

Small installations will run on hardware without needing much horsepower, but it depends what you plan to do (how much data and how many users it needs to support). It is possibly to install and run OpenClinica on an average desktop or laptop. Of course I would recommend more than that for a typical multi-user production implementation. We perform our internal testing and development on two primary machines, one with a 3.06 GHz/Xeon processor and the other with a 3.06 GHz/256KB Cache Intel Celeron D.

Best,
    Cal
    Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:07 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Ref:Open clinica
    Hi,
    To install Open clinical what type of processor is required because while installing JDK version 1.4.2.12,plz let me know the exact requirements
    --
    Thanks
    Srinivas Baithi
  • baithibaithi Posts: 4
    This is baithi, am trying to install openclinica in my own pc but am not able to do it since a long time,as per the instructions am insatlling the following softwares
    jdk-1_5_0_12-windows-i586-p
    jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
    postgresql-8.2.4-1
    OpenClinica-1.1
    and to install all the above softwares i followed instructions also. even though am not getting proper result, even am gettting open page when with browser but it is giving username and password are wrong,whereas username is root and password is 12345678.
    whether should i have internet connection for this or if not what will be the solution.
    whether above softwares are enough or if any other versions are required.
    can anyone send me the detailed documentation how to go head ,
    Thanks in Advance.

Baithi
  • If you only want to use OpenClinica on your own machine, you do not need internet connection.

For your listed software packages, OpenClinica-2.0.1 is recommended. It can be downloaded from http://openclinica.org/page.php?pid=40 . Along with the package, an installation guide is available as well.

A new version, OpenClinica-2.2, will be released soon.

Yufang Wang
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 x.26
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:04 AM
    Subject: [Users] ref:open clinica

Hi,
    This is baithi, am trying to install openclinica in my own pc but am not able to do it since a long time,as per the instructions am insatlling the following softwares
    jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
    postgresql-8.2.4-1
    OpenClinica-1.1
    and to install all the above softwares i followed instructions also. even though am not getting proper result, even am gettting open page when with browser but it is giving username and password are wrong,whereas username is root and password is 12345678.
    whether should i have internet connection for this or if not what will be the solution.
    Thanks in Advance.

Baithi
  • Yes until 1 pm

Thanks,

Maricruz Silva-Ramos
    DB Analyst
    Diabetes Reseach Institute
    1450 NW 10th Ave Room 1051G
    Miami Fl 33136

Phone Number: (305) 243-3466

Keep swimming, Keep swimming

Opportunities come by creation, not by chance.

Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey. Happiness is not tomorrow, it is now. Happiness is not a dependency, it is a decision. Happiness is what you are, not what you have.
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:07 AM
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: RE: [Users] ref:open clinica

Hello Baithi,

If you only want to use OpenClinica on your own machine, you do not need internet connection.

For your listed software packages, OpenClinica-2.0.1 is recommended. It can be downloaded from http://openclinica.org/page.php?pid=40 . Along with the package, an installation guide is available as well.

A new version, OpenClinica-2.2, will be released soon.

Yufang Wang
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 x.26
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:04 AM
    Subject: [Users] ref:open clinica

Hi,
    jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
    postgresql-8.2.4-1
    OpenClinica-1.1
    Thanks in Advance.

Baithi
This discussion has been closed.