We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Problems with Installing PostgreSQL

When I get to the screen in which the mirror is established…it keeps looping and looping. When I choose a US mirror, it says it is unable to display that page.

Any thoughts ?

Chris Gregory
703.968.8848 x178
703.968.2909 fax
[email protected]
Quorum Consulting
The Power to Make Decisions®
::
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Comments

• Hi Chris,

Which version of PostgreSQL are you trying to download? If you are having trouble downloading 8.1.6, please try downloading 8.1.9.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:58 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Problems with Installing PostgreSQL

When I get to the screen in which the mirror is established…it keeps looping and looping. When I choose a US mirror, it says it is unable to display that page.

Any thoughts ?

Chris Gregory
    703.968.8848 x178
    703.968.2909 fax
    [email protected]
    Quorum Consulting
    This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
  • baithibaithi Posts: 4
    Hi Paul,
    am not getting the postgresql 8.1.9 in windows , can i go with linux, otherwise plz suggest me the correct path where i can go for download of postgresql 8.1.9.
    On 9/28/07, Paul Galvin wrote:
    Hi Chris,

Which version of PostgreSQL are you trying to download? If you are having trouble downloading 8.1.6, please try downloading 8.1.9.

Thanks,
    Paul

Any thoughts ?

Chris Gregory
    703.968.8848 x178
    703.968.2909 fax
    [email protected]
    Quorum Consulting
  • Hi All,

Please note that Postgres has updated its 8.1 version to 8.1.10, so the correct path to get the Windows binary would be the following:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.10/win32/

Best, Tom
  • Thanks,
    bestregards
    ning

在2007-09-28,"Paul Galvin" 写道:
    Hi Chris,

Thanks,
    Paul

Any thoughts ?

Chris Gregory
    703.968.8848 x178
    703.968.2909 fax
    [email protected]
    Quorum Consulting

全 国 万 名 职 场 女 性,齐 聚 非 常 美 女,惊 艳 2 0 0 7
  • Hi All,

We are getting Blank screen after logging in the OPEN CLINICA with the password - 12345678 & user - root, would plz give us the solution for the same as how to login and user the software.

Thanks & Regards,
    Tanvir

-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/28/2007 6:43:26 PM
    Subject: RE: [Users] Problems with Installing PostgreSQL

Hi All,

Please note that Postgres has updated its 8.1 version to 8.1.10, so the correct path to get the Windows binary would be the following:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.10/win32/

Best, Tom
  • You might want to check out previous messages posted to this forum, or take a look at http://www.openclinica.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=publicwiki:blankpage.

If that doesn't help you, please let us know on this forum, together with more information about your installation, including version numbers of Tomcat/Postgres, which OS you are using, etc.

Good luck, Tom
This discussion has been closed.