Problem to define study event

Dear users,

I'm currently using version 2.5 of Open Clinica. I have downloaded a CRF called DEMOG, and when I create a new study event , and try to attach a CRF, there is no CRF proposed on my screen, and I don't understand why.
Could you please help me with this issue?

You will find attached the screenshot : one is showing the CRF already downloaded, and the other the study event page when no CRF is proposed.

Thanks in advance
Anne-Sophie

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Anne-Sophie,
    Can you please zip up your screenshot and send it to me offline at [email protected]? It looks like it never made it to the list.

Once I get the screenshot I will reply all with what you can do to add the CRF to your Study Event Definition.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:44 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Problem to define study event

Dear users,

I'm currently using version 2.5 of Open Clinica. I have downloaded a CRF called DEMOG, and when I create a new study event , and try to attach a CRF, there is no CRF proposed on my screen, and I don't understand why.
    Could you please help me with this issue?

You will find attached the screenshot : one is showing the CRF already downloaded, and the other the study event page when no CRF is proposed.

Thanks in advance
    Anne-Sophie
This discussion has been closed.