Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Problem to define study event

Dear users,

I'm currently using version 2.5 of Open Clinica. I have downloaded a CRF called DEMOG, and when I create a new study event , and try to attach a CRF, there is no CRF proposed on my screen, and I don't understand why.
Could you please help me with this issue?

You will find attached the screenshot : one is showing the CRF already downloaded, and the other the study event page when no CRF is proposed.

Thanks in advance
Anne-Sophie

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Anne-Sophie,
    Can you please zip up your screenshot and send it to me offline at [email protected]? It looks like it never made it to the list.

Once I get the screenshot I will reply all with what you can do to add the CRF to your Study Event Definition.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:44 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Problem to define study event

Dear users,

I'm currently using version 2.5 of Open Clinica. I have downloaded a CRF called DEMOG, and when I create a new study event , and try to attach a CRF, there is no CRF proposed on my screen, and I don't understand why.
    Could you please help me with this issue?

You will find attached the screenshot : one is showing the CRF already downloaded, and the other the study event page when no CRF is proposed.

Thanks in advance
    Anne-Sophie
This discussion has been closed.