We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

How to Download ALL CRF data including NOT 'ComplertedStatus'

rwattsrwatts Posts: 102
Hello to the GLCC from the University of Alberta – I believe some of my colleagues are working on the same studies as you!

In OpenClinica 2.5 you cannot extract data from incomplete CRFs. This feature is available in version 3.0 which is currently available as a beta release.

Rick Watts B.Sc, FICR, CSci
Team Lead, Clinical Research Informatics Core
Women & Children's Health Research Institute
University of Alberta
1047 RTF, 8308 114 Street
Edmonton, AB Canada T6G 2V2
Tel: (780) 248 1170
Fax: (780) 407 1982
http://wchri.srv.ualberta.ca/clinical-research-informatics
Sent: July 28, 2009 10:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Mervyn Wong
Subject: [Users] How to Download ALL CRF data including NOT 'ComplertedStatus'

Dear All
We are trying to download the CRF data - how can we download ALL the data including those CRF that are NOT in a 'Completed Status' (i.e. the check box ‘Mark CRF Complete’ is left blank). Currently we are downloading only the CRF data that is in 'Completed Status'
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Cheers
Mervyn Wong
IS Manager/CRA
GLCC Research Ltd
2163 Great North Road, Avondale
Auckland
New Zealand
Tel: +64 21 357 151

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Mervyn,

In OpenClinica 2.5, and earlier versions, you will not be able to export data that has not been completed. In 3.0, you will have the option of getting that data out in addition to all of the completed data.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:43 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: Mervyn Wong
    Subject: [Users] How to Download ALL CRF data including NOT 'ComplertedStatus'

Dear All
    We are trying to download the CRF data - how can we download ALL the data including those CRF that are NOT in a 'Completed Status' (i.e. the check box ‘Mark CRF Complete’ is left blank). Currently we are downloading only the CRF data that is in 'Completed Status'
    Thank you in advance for any assistance.
    Cheers
    Mervyn Wong
    IS Manager/CRA
    GLCC Research Ltd
    2163 Great North Road, Avondale
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    Tel: +64 21 357 151
This discussion has been closed.