We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Detailed demographic information

Detailed demographic information I was interested in collecting more demographic information for the subject than what is available on the subject form. Is the only way to do this using a CRF for demographics?
Also, will this cause any issues for 21 CFR part 11 compliance?
Thanks,
-Jerry

Comments

• Detailed demographic information I was interested in collecting more demographic information for the subject than what is available on the subject form. Is the only way to do this using a CRF for demographics?
    Thanks,
    -Jerry
  • Hi Jerry,

You would in fact have to create a separate CRF to capture the detailed demographic information you are looking for. There are no standard places in OpenClinica to collect names, race and ethnicity etc.

Thanks,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    OpenClinica Global Conference
    March 22, 2010 - Bethesda, Maryland
    For details and to register visit: www.openclinicaconference.org
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:33 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: [Developers] Detailed demographic information

I was interested in collecting more demographic information for the subject than what is available on the subject form. Is the only way to do this using a CRF for demographics?
    Thanks,
    -Jerry
This discussion has been closed.